Find Banquet hereby describes how do we store, use, or process the information collected from the platform users along with the information that we collect to provide any service through any of our platforms.
We want to guarantee you that you can use our platform and our services without disclosing your personal information. When you register yourself with us, you have to enter some required necessary details like your full name, password, location, etc. We will utilize this information to tell you of the updated services and features that we add to our platform. We substantiate you that we will not share your information until and unless you have allowed us to do so.
What kind of data we are gathering?
Whenever any user comes to this platform, we may gather some information from him that can be utilized later for different principles on the platform. Here is what we will disperse and store from you –
1. Personal Information
Find Banquet may collect your personal information including contact details like a phone number or email address. This kind of detail will allow us to send user any details related to the services.
We will collect data on your username, gender, address, contact number, location, time zone, etc. for providing you the standardized services. You might be asked to share such details several times when you use the platform or when we provide you our hall booking services.
If in case, you do not want to share any such information, it is strongly recommended to please eschew of the platform. We never sell any personal information about our users for any reason if we are asked to keep this information private. We can share your personal information if in any case; we feel it is important to share according to the law to protect the interest of Find Banquet or other users of the platform.
2. Payment Related Information
We hereby clearly mention that we will store your information about credit or debit cards, PayPal account details, and others and we have deployed encryption for the secured transactions on our platform. We ensure that enough safety measures are taken to maintain privacy of your information whenever you book a venue.
We store cookies to identify your preferences based on your previous activity. You can turn on the alerts each time your device sends a cookie. When you deny accepting the cookies some features will not work. But it is not going to affect the user experience in any way.
How we’ll use the data collected?
Our major concern in collecting the information about our users is to provide you services, products, information, all of that based on your preferences and interests. Despite that, we can still use the data provide for varied commercial purposes needed as per the law.
We may use your information to-• Provide you the best hall at great locations to meet your requirements. • Cross check your identity. • Monitor the violation and execute the policies and terms of our platform. • Provide more personalised experience. • Showcase the content depending upon your preferences. • Help you find the desired information on this platform. • Strengthen the services provided by the platform "Find Banquet". • Carry out surveys and contact to provide customer service. • Notify you about the modifications made to our platform. • Carry out several marketing activities. • Conduct promotional events.
For how long the data is stored
We keep your data only up to a time duration until which it is required for processing. However, we may also use your data to fulfil our legal commitments, to resolve the quarrels, and to enforce our agreements. Moreover, we will surely endeavour to delete your personal data right away seeing your written request to remove.
Whom we can share your data to?
We may share limited information of our users to the following –
• To other users of the platform - Just to make the platform available to the users, we might share some of your personal information including name, and username to other users only as permitted by you or under the terms of usage.
• To our associates – In order to obstruct any kind of counterfeit activity against our customers accessing our offered services or us, we might disclose the personal information about you to our associates. Though the data collected by one entity of our family is never shared with other entities for marketing until and unless your consent is shared.
• Third parties - We can also disclose your personal information to third parties or our partners associated with us to perform our services on the behalf of our family. It can include using details for
1. Processing of payments in our behalf;
2. Helping us to provide you services;
3. Verifying user identities for us;
4. Testing and maintenance of our platforms; and
5. Supporting us to make and preserve our database.
It is also not possible to assure you that any of the personal information that we collect about you while storing it for us will be highly risk-free from unauthorized access. Any such sharing of information done by you is at your own risk.
NOTE – If you are a minor under 18 years of age, we advise you not to use any services from our platform however; some of the information available on the platform might be accessible for those under 18 years. If you find that your ward under 18 has shared any information with us, please contact us. We will remove it from our database.
If any of the data you have shared with us has been modified or you no longer want to subscribe our services, you are allowed to correct, update, or remove the information about you and ask us to remove from all other connected channels.
Stop any communication
1. Our executives may try to reach you by emails informing you of transaction and account as well as for the customer service related issues, customer surveys, promotions, offers, discounts, and about the latest updates. However, you can stop receiving email by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any mail.
2. If you have provided us your mobile number, and mail id you allow us to contact you by email, call, or SMS.
3. If we have provided you a choice to share your consent on telephone marketing calls and messages, please note that your decision to continue or discontinue with the service is voluntary and it is not necessary to use our services or products.
We hold the whole right to make any modifications to our privacy policies at any time we want, so it is our humble request to review everything carefully. Whatever changes have been made will continue to make their effect promptly after getting updated.